Monday, October 8, 2007

A project begins...

I've decided to do a 365 project. It's not going to be a picture of me everyday. It's just going to be a picture everyday. I will attempt to post each picture the day after I take it. Each day will get one picture. No more. No less. My project is simple. Everyday I will take a picture with my cell phone. They won't be art. They may not even be in focus, I have no idea, but they will be odd or interesting or funny things I see everyday. Or maybe they won't be funny. I have no clue. Luckily that's not the point of this project. I hope you enjoy following along. :)

PS: I realize that next year has 366 days in it due to it being a leap year. I will be doing 366 days worth of pictures but everyone refers to this as a 365 project so there ya go.

No comments: